Wine Club Membership Program and Benefits
At House Family Vineyards we focus on producing only the highest quality, limited quantity/production wines. Our total annual production is currently only about 4,000 to 4,500 cases, and our Wine Club members enjoy first access to these limited exclusive wines. While a variety of our extraordinary, and high quality terroir driven red wines are the primary focus of our exclusive wine club selections, we also produce some truly exceptional, and limited quantity white and rose wines such as our Estate Chardonnay. These will often be included as one, or two of our six exclusive wine club releases, or they may also be offered to wine club members as an exclusive (additional) optional wine club wine depending on availability.
Wine Club Benefits
- An allocation of 6 specially selected bottles a year; 3 bottles in the spring and 3 bottles in the fall.
- Discount of 50% on Tasting Deck reservations**Currently offering complimentary reservtions to wine club members only.
- Discounts of 15% on single bottle purchases.
- Discounts of 20% on case purchases.
- A complimentary tasting for up to 4 guests at our Vineyard Point Tasting Room during regular business hours.**We are currently offering glasses in lieu of tastings to limit contact.
- Special Members Only hours (Winter months, Fridays from 5:00pm - 8:00pm)
- Discounts on appointment only (mid-week) tasting experiences.
- Invitations to exclusive club member, and all other winery events.
- Access to our very limited and exclusive House Family Library Wines (discounts do not apply to library wines due to extremely limited quantities).
- Red/White wine only option available upon request, subject to availability.
- No enrollment fee - One year minimum membership commitment.
Club 98 - House Family Legacy Benefits
- Additional allocations of the 6 specially selected bottles a year; half in the spring and half in the fall. Premier members may choose to receive 2 or 4 bottles of each wine released, instead of one each.
- A complimentary tasting for up to 6 guests at our Vineyard Point Tasting Room during regular business hours.
- Complimentary tasting deck reservations for up to 6 guests, for two hours. Discount of 50% on tasting room reservations for groups of 7 or more.
- Discounts of 20% on single bottle purchases.
- Discounts of 25% on case purchases.
- First access to very exclusive and limited wines.
- All other benefits listed above.
Once registered as an active House Family Wine Club member, these discounts will automatically be applied to orders you place on our website or at our Vineyard Point Tasting Deck.
Discounts may not apply at certain events.
Early withdraw or termination of membership will result in an immediate cancelation of membership benefits. Members that place their membership on hold cannot receive membership benefits for the duration of the hold, but benefits will become effective again once the hold is removed.