Wine Club Membership Program and Benefits
At House Family Vineyards we focus on producing only the highest quality, limited quantity/production wines. Our total annual production is currently only about 1,200 to 2,000 cases, and our Wine Club members enjoy first access to these limited exclusive wines. While a variety of our extraordinary, and high quality terrior driven red wines are the primary focus of our exclusive wine club selections, we also produce some truly exceptional, and limited quantity white and rose wines such as our Estate Chardonnay. These will often be included as one, or two of our six exclusive wine club releases, or they may also be offered to wine club members as an exclusive (additional) optional wine club wine depending on availability.
Wine Club Benefits
- An allocation of 6 specially selected bottles a year; 3 bottles in the spring and 3 bottles in the fall.
- Discounts on wine club and current release bottle purchases year round as long as your membership is active: 15% discount on purchases of up to 11 bottles; 20% discount on purchases of 1 - 3 cases; and 25% discount on purchases of 3 or more cases.
- Complimentary tastings for 4 people at our Vineyard Point Tasting Room during standard operating hours.
- Discounts on appointment only (mid-week) private tastings.
- Invitations to exclusive club member, and all other winery events.
- Access to our very limited and exclusive House Family Library Wines (discounts do not apply to library wines due to extremely limited quantities).
- Red wine only option available upon request, subject to availability.
- No enrollment fee - One year minimum membership committment.
Premier Wine Club Benefits
- Additional allocations of the 6 specially selected bottles a year; half in the spring and half in the fall. Premier members may choose to receive 2,4 or 12 bottles of each wine released, instead of one each.
- Discounts of 20% on bottle purchases for bottles 1-35.
- First access to very exclusive and limited wines.
- All other benefits listed above.
Once registered as an active House Family Wine Club member, these discounts will automatically be applied to orders you place on our website or at our Vineyard Point Tasting Room.
The member bottle price averages $45 a bottle (after discount).
Someone over 21 years old must be present to sign for wine club shipments, and we are unable to ship to a P.O. Box. A physical street address is required.
Discounts may not apply at certain events.
Early withdraw or termination of membership will result in an immediate cancelation of membership benefits. Members that place their membership on hold cannot receive membership benefits for the duration of the hold, but benefits will become effective again once the hold is removed.